What’s in your marketing arsenal for 2014? Every year, the speed of advancements in technology make it possible for people – clients, buyers, sellers, all customers in general – the opportunity to consumer more VIDEO.
As a agent, REALTOR, it’s my belief that you absolutely need the following 5 video spots. These are really easy to record and edit with a number of free tools. Check out the examples:
1: Realtor Selfie – All About You! That should be fairly easy. Focus on who, what, when, where, why your specialties, vision, commitment, etc.
2. Neighborhood – Parks, bars, stores, walking paths, town center,
your office, restaurants, etc.
3. Homes – more than just a virtual tour – imagine living in this home.
- Cook in this gourmet kitchen
- Stuff this pantry with snacks
- BBQ in the yard
- Soak in this hot tub
- Have a cup of your morning Joe from the patio overlooking the woods
4. Topical Evergreen Information
That which you repeat to multiple clients the same way a thousand times. Record it on video and email to clients before they inquire. Think of FAQs for topics.